AUSLAUF Simmer Style ICON 2019 Windsurfsegel
Simmer Style ICON 2019 Windsurfsegel RESTGRÖßEN IM ABVERKAUFT ! BITTE ANFRAGEN
The Icon our all time best selling sails, this is our most versitile sails in the range as it combines ease of handling with a sensationally crisp direct riding feel. The five batten panel layout gives you an absolute control in all situations and the confidence to push hard. If you are jumping in high-wind jumping in Capetown or down the line wave riding at Hookipa, the Icon ultimate level of stability in vast wind ranges. Versatility is the name of the game for the traveling windsurfer and the Icon is the most versatile sail ever designed.
For the 2019 Icon features more curve in the top 25%, but with a breaking point for the twist lower down in the sail. This allows the sail body and mast to generate more energy which effectively creates a more dynamic sail body. The new vertical shaping techniques allows us to create a more harmonious sail profile which results in a more even skin tension between all areas of the sail, providing a more balanced and effective rig.
For a sail that works in all type of conditions, world wide, the Icon is your choice.
|3,4||342||137||340||669€/ IconX 689€|
|3,7||355||145||340||679€/ IconX 699€|
|4,0||371||148||340/370||689€/ IconX 709€|
|4,2||373||153||370||699€/ IconX 719€|
|4,5||385||160||370||709€/ IconX 729€|
|4,7||393||165||370||719€/ IconX 739€|
|5,0||406||169||400||729€/ IconX 749€|
|5,3||416||174||400||739€/ IconX 759€|
|5,6||428||178||400||749€/ IconX 769€|
|5,9||445||180||430||759€/ IconX 779€|
- Powerful profile for global versatility and adaptability.
- A maneuver oriented wave sail with a direct and responsive feel.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristics.
- Versatile rigging settings: less outhaul for more constant power, or more outhaul for fingertip handling.
- Wide sleeve for more front end drive.
- Light weight panel layout.
- Seams aligned along the directions of the load lines to distribute the forces.