Simmer Style BLACKTIP 2019 Windsurfsegel
Simmer Style BLACKTIP 2018 Windsurfsegel
COMPACT FOUR BATTEN WAVE
Blacktip features ultra-light and direct handling, while also providing an extremely wide wind range. The compact outline offers a lot of front-end drive to generate speed in turns, the 4 batten profile extends the threshold of environments that one can venture out in. Blacktip goes from powered up to neutral instantly, which allows you to generate more torque off the bottom turn with a generous release of power off the top, all the while not compromising whatsoever in placement and position. For the 2019 we have made some refined technical advancements which combined create a more effective sail. The new luff features more curve in the top 25%, but with a breaking point for the twist lower down in the sail. This allows the sail body and mast to generate more energy which effectively creates a more dynamic sail body. The new vertical shaping techniques allows us to create a more harmonious sail profile which results in a more even skin tension between all areas of the sail, providing a more balanced and effective rig. A narrower mast sleeve in the lower sail body creates a more direct power delivery and makes it quicker to de-power.
|3,4||340||135||340||659€/ BlacktipX 709€|
|3,7||354||144||340||669€/ BlacktipX 719€|
|4,0||367||148||340/370||679€/ BlacktipX 729€|
|4,2||371||154||370||689€/ BlacktipX 739€|
|4,5||385||159||370||699€/ BlacktipX 749€|
|4,7||392||165||370||709€/ BlacktipX 759€|
|5,0||406||167||400||719€/ BlacktipX 769€|
|5,3||420||171||400||729€/ BlacktipX 779€|
|5,6||434||173||430||739€/ BlacktipX 789€|
|5,9||446||177||430||749€/ BlacktipX 799€|
- The kevlar stretch control tendons combined with a progressive batten layout secures the sail profile giving the sail a wide wind range.
- A lower positioned clew ring to respond to a more upright sailing position, seen in multi-fin sailing.
- Low end power for early planing, high cut foot combined with relatively short boom for maneuverbility.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristic.
- Seams aligned along the directions of the load lines to distribute the forces.
- Light weight panel layout.